Dimo, or Timo, Baumann is a 3rd year in Weiβen's Military Academy, as well as a spy sent by the Chief of Staff of Weiβen's Armed Forces to keep an eye on Bernd Baltzar.
Nothing is known about Dimo's background except that he is a student in Weiβen's Military Academy. He is a member of the Intelligence Corps under direct command of the Chief of Staff.
Dimo has blond, short hair and blue eyes. Unlike Yuri, he seems to be friendly, and is the type of person who rarely shows his true emotions on his face.
On the outside, Dimo is friendly to his counterparts from Baselland and to Bernd Baltzar. When he is alone with Yuri, however, he shows that he is actually quite calculating. He is still a mysterious character.
As a student from Weiβen Military Academy, Dimo probably has the same skills as a standard soldier:
- Combat fighting: Dimo's combat skills are much better than average.
- Intellect: He has shown to be good at scouting.
Dimo was assigned to spy on Baltzar by the Chief of Staff of Weiβen's Armed Forces. He still hasn't revealed how he personally views Baltzar.
Dimo is in the same year as Yuri, and is close enough to the latter to know the reasons why Yuri distrusts Baltzar.
- Timo is deprived from Timotheus or Dietmar, meaning "honouring God".
- His last name Baumann means "farmer".
- Both Dimo and Timo are names of professional German football players.